Insurance / Billing
Insurance / Billing
At Community First ER, we want to make your payment and billing process as stress-free and straightforward as possible. Our team works closely with you to understand billing, insurance options, and costs.
You will appreciate the transparency and easiness of the billing process we’ve created at our facility.
We accept most Commercial & Private Insurance.
(No Medicare or Medicaid Accepted at this time)
Do you have questions about your medical bill? Call our office today. We have patient advocated dedicated to helping you through the process.
Critical Details About Our Billing Process:
We believe our patients’ billing should be accurate and fair.
According to the law, you can choose from any emergency care provider—even if they are not listed as “in-network” providers for your health plan. Meaning, your insurance provider is legally required to process your visit at the in-network rate wherever you received emergency treatment.
Translation? You will not be billed or held accountable for any dollar amount above your insurance plan’s in-network rate. We work with all commercial & private insurance providers.
Understand Your Charges and Insurance Policies
Per House Bill 2041, which took effect September 1st, 2019 the following notice must be posted:
- This facility is a freestanding emergency medical care facility.
- This facility charges rates comparable to a hospital emergency room and may charge a facility fee for medical treatment;
- A facility or a physician providing medical care at the facility may be an out-of-network provider for the patient’s health benefit plan provider network;
- The physician providing medical care at this facility may bill separately from the facility for the medical care provided to a patient;
- This facility is an out-of-network provider for any health benefit plans.
Información Del Seguro
- Este centro es un centro de atención médica de emergencia independiente.
- Esta instalación cobra tarifas comparables a una sala de emergencias de hospital y puede cobrar una tarifa de centro por tratamiento médico;
- Un centro o un médico que proporciona atención médica en el centro puede ser un proveedor fuera de la red de proveedores del plan de beneficios de salud del paciente;
- El médico que proporciona atención médica en el centro puede facturar por separado del centro por la atención médica proporcionada a un paciente;
- Esta instalación es un proveedor fuera de la red para algunos planes de beneficios de salud.
Si tiene alguna pregunta por favor llame a nuestra oficina al 346-980-3276
Insurance and Billing Questions
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office at 346-980-3276 or email: email@example.com. We are committed to putting your health and financial well-being first.